Joss helps leaders, teams and organisations to excel through positive, people-centred change. He has been a trusted adviser to senior leaders for more than 25 years and works with clients as a thinking partner, helping them to think boldly, lead well and inspire others. The results are authentic and inclusive leaders, more agile and high performing teams, motivated employees, successful transformation and better business performance.
- Leadership Coaching
- Individual Coaching
- Team Coaching
- Executive presence
- Keynote Speaker
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Navigating change
- Organisational culture, change and transformation
- Employee experience and engagement
- Leadership presence and communication
- Wellbeing and resilience
- Financial Services
- Property / Real estate
- Professional Certificate in Executive Coaching, Henley Business School
- Member of the Association for Coaching
- Certified Practitioner – Lumina Spark & Lumina Leader; RocheMartin Emotional Intelligence; MirrorMirror alignment
- Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts (FRSA)
- I have been a trusted adviser to senior leaders for more than 25 years, having worked as a strategy and communications partner to CEOs, divisional leaders and general managers.
- I have extensive executive experience in the Consulting, Financial Services, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical and Property/Real Estate sectors.
- I have been a member of management teams in commercial, supply chain and corporate headquarters arenas for companies like Barclays and GlaxoSmithKline, and have led communications functions at country, divisional and global levels.
- My expertise includes deep know-how in employee engagement, culture and transformation.